Artnovion - Eiger Wood Absorber - Acoustic Treatment
Made of wood from renewable sources, the Eiger Absorber is a premium acoustic panel for the hi-end segment with an absorption treatment range between 250 Hz and 5000 Hz. Developed to bring you the perfect balance between design and quality, Eiger Doble Absorber is a timeless acoustic panel that offers you the opportunity to create your own ambience with a natural touch. This highly efficient acoustic absorber can be easily mounted on walls.
A Beautiful classic wooden panel.
Combines Absorption and diffusion.
- Absorption range: 250Hz to 5000 Hz
- Acoustic class: B
- Absorption coefficient (αw): 0,9
- Available Fire rates: FG | Furniture Grade
- Eiger W Doble - Absorber Dimensions: FG | 595x1190x138mm
- Available as Double Vertical 1 pack
- RT reduction
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reveberation
- Improving speech intellegibility
- FixArt Tube
- FixArt Metal
- Fixart Plastic
This panel can only be installed on vertical walls. Not for ceiling use.
Artnovion Fixing Systems:
FixArt range brings versatile solutions for panel mounting. With the customer in mind, we developed a reliable, simple, universal system to install panels.
Stock levels are subject to change, please enquire