Lumin - M1 - Network Player All-In-One
With LUMIN M1, the aim was clear – take all the award-winning sonic characteristics that the LUMIN music players are renowned for and surprise people with just how amazing an integrated system can sound.
18 months of continual development lead to our uniquely efficient design including an oversized switching power supply and a fully-digital signal path all the way to the speaker outputs.
The same LUMIN musical delivery, with integrated amplification
- Compact system
- Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
- 60W @ 8 Ohm Speaker / 100W @ 4 Ohm Speaker
- Oversized switching power supply
- Includes DSD128 5.6Mhz 1-bit playback
- PCM 44.1–384kHz 16–32-bit
- Analogue input via included adapter
- Volume controlled by physical knob, or in-app
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- OUTPUT: PHYSICAL - Stereo 4 mm banana binding posts
- SPEAKER LOAD: ≥ 4 Ohm
- RATED POWER OUTPUT (PER CHANNEL): 60W into 8 Ohm Speaker 100W into 4 Ohm Speaker
- INPUT: Analogue RCA stereo and mini-jack input via included USB adapter
- POWER SUPPLY: Oversized 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- FINISH: Raw brushed aluminium
- DIMENSIONS: 361mm (W), 323mm (D), 58mm (H), 4.5kg
All Lumin Network Players