Lumin - T2 - Network Player
LUMIN T2 heralds the first redesign of the classic A1/T1 main boards and chassis. This new approach combines solid cnc panel construction with X1 technology to hit the performance sweet spot.
All-new chassis construction featuring thick cnc panels and an internal power supply
- New generation processor provides DSD512 and 384kHz playback
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACS
- USB digital audio output
- Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
- Discreet clock system for precision timing
- Low-noise switching power supply with dual stage regulator
- Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128 and PCM384kHz
- MQA full decoding
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
All-New Chassis construction
- New CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and sheilding compared to the T1
- The newly-designed thick cnc panels provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE: Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9028Pro DAC chips; Fully balanced layout with high-quality components; Completely redesigned analogue buffer includes audiograde output capacitor and ultra-low-noise and high dynamic range; Discreet clock system for precision timing; Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
- UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS: DSD128 upsampling option for all files; PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: USB - Native DSD512 support; PCM 44.1–384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: BNC SPDIF - PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit; DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- POWER SUPPLY: Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging; Low-noise; Shielded power supply compartment for reduced interference with delicate electronics
- FINISH: Black anodised brushed aluminium, Raw brushed aluminium
- LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS): 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 6kg
All Lumin Network Players