Lumin - U1 mini - Network Transport
Following the huge success of LUMIN D2, we decided to investigate the possibility of making the LUMIN transport technology similarly accessible.
The result is a huge specification in a compact package.
Capable of upsampling and downsampling all the way from 44.1kHz to DSD128 and supporting playback of DSD256, LUMIN U1 MINI matches the U1 in almost every area - except price.
Transport-only unit combines the best of LUMIN U1 and LUMIN D2
- Identical processor supports DSD256 and 384khz playback
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- Low noise shielded switching power supply
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA Decoding
- Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128 and PCM384kHz
- Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) for Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EUB SPDIF
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD256 11.2MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS: DSD128 upsampling option for all files; PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: USB - DSD256, 11.2MHz, 1-bit, Stereo; PCM 44.1–384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: OPTICAL, COAXIAL RCA, COAXIAL BNC & AES/EBU - DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit; PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- POWER SUPPLY: Internal shielded 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- FINISH: Raw brushed aluminium or black anodised brushed aluminium
- D2 UNIT: 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
All Lumin Network Players