Q Acoustics is an award-winning brand specialising in loudspeakers, with “some of the most forward-thinking products in existence,” according to What HI-FI. And we don’t take the term “award-winning” lightly. It would take a whole page for us to just list all their accolades, so we’ll sum up. Almost every single model they’ve produced has won at least one award, from places like What HI-FI, AVForums, Stuff Magazine, Hi Fi Choice, and Home Cinema Choice. Their products have been named “Best Stereo Speaker”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Soundbar”, “Product of the Year”, and more. In fact, they’ve won more British hi-fi industry awards than any other brand since their conception a decade ago.
The company was started in 2006 in the UK by experts in the audio industry. Their sole aim was to develop an uncommonly successful loudspeaker brand, and that’s exactly what they’ve done. They use the most advanced design techniques and have access to world-class engineering facilities to produce the best in the business, for an affordable price to boot. They are the UK’s fastest growing loudspeaker brand, and for good reason.
Q Acoustics is the brainchild of audio industry veteran Steve Reichert, who develops new designs in partnership with an expert German speaker engineer. The design of the speakers is decidedly European and beautifully molded, with rounded corners and a wide range of finishes. Modern technology is the name of the game for Q Acoustics. The Media 4 Soundbar boasts Bluetooth technology and a built-in subwoofer. The Concept line of loudspeakers use innovative low resonance Gelcore technology and feature a state-of-the-art 5.1 home theater system. Their 3020 speakers are known for an exceptional combination of refinement, insight, and dynamics, terrific build and finish, and an unfussy nature. So not only do they sound great, but they’re easy to use as well.
They have produced sensibly priced, class-leading speakers from the very start, and continue to rack up glory and recognition with each new product line they release. Movie fans will love the popular Media 4 Soundbar (What HiFi’s product of the year). Those pressed for space rave over the small-but-powerful micro bookshelf speakers, while the lucky folks with room to spare can go all out with an impressive set of floorstanding speakers. Or go streamlined with a set of In-wall or in-ceiling speakers to really integrate the sound into a room. Their 3000-series speakers are especially beloved by reviewers, especially given their budget-friendly price point. Q Acoustics speakers are fabulous value and never compromise quality. You can avoid spending an arm and a leg, while still impressing your ears. Win win.
We sell a full line of Q-Acoustics products, including brackets and stands, to match your preferences and the unique needs of your space. We know you’ll be happy with any of the speakers in this impressive line. See all your options below, give us a call to discuss specifications, or come see us in store to take a listen for yourself. With Q Acoustics, you get great sound at a fantastic price.
3020 - 5 Star Award from 'What Hi-Fi?' Magazine
3000 5.1 - Best Buy awards from Home Cinema Choice and AV Forums
2014 Awards ('What Hi-Fi?')
Concept 20 - Best Stereo Speaker £200-£400, Product of the Year
2050i - Best Stereo Speakers up to £600
M4 Soundbar - Best Soundbar £300-£600
2000i 5.1 - Best Traditional Speaker Package up to £700
Q7000i - Best Style Speaker Package £700-£1,000
The award-winning Q Acoustics speakers deliver unrivalled sonic performance for their price range.
With a wide range of finishes and styles, there is a Q Acoustics speaker to suit your requirements.
Featured Products in this range:
- 2000i - Q Acoustics' most famous range, acclaimed as their leading value product for performance vs price. Try the very best, most affordable loudspeakers ever produced.
- Concept 20 - their new speaker range, redefines the meaning of excellence. Select the Concept 20 range when you want the latest in good value speakers.
- 7000 series - full range speakers with massive power capability that don't need a subwoofer. Choose these when a small, discreet speaker is needed.
Audio Systems & Media Speakers
These have been developed specifically for use with your media and systems devices, designed to optimise the sound quality. They can also improve the sound performance of flat screen TVs.
Featured Products in this range:
- Q BT3 - Real hi-fi speakers that connect wirelessly to your home entertainment network or media source to provide genuine, stereo sound. These are available as bookshelf, freestanding or table mounted speakers and in portrait or landscape orientation.
- QTV3 – A compact stereo TV SoundBar for clearer voice, music and film sound. The integrated sub woofer means minimal wiring, hence easy connection and positioning. The SoundBar also features a convenient Automatic ON / OFF signal sensing feature.
- Q-TV2 - This amazing new product will transform the way you enjoy your flat screen TV. It is the world's first, truly discreet, 2.1 HD sound unit that upgrades your viewing audio and delivers dynamic, intense, full stereo sound with real bass.
The Install range of speakers incorporates various models, all boasting the Q Acoustics superb sound quality combined with functional style. The range includes in-ceiling loudspeakers for both indoor and outdoor use, as well as fully weatherproof on-wall loudspeakers and on-ground 'rock effect' loudspeakers.
Feature Products in this range:
- In-ceiling speakers - These will meet your most demanding requirements, even if you are a custom installer, whilst still providing the very latest in styling and technology.
- On-wall speakers - Compact indoor or outdoor two-way speakers, these are attractive and weatherproof, with a UV resistant ABS enclosure and aluminium speaker grilles.
- On-ground speakers - These outdoor speakers seamlessly blend into your landscaped environment with a rugged glass cabinet construction and weatherproof cable terminations.