Altronics - Opus One - 2-Way Wi-Fi Ceiling Speakers
Experience wireless music streaming throughout your home with these high performance Kevlar cone wireless speakers. They connect to your home wireless router and allow you to stream music directly from your device. Playback can be via stored music, podcasts, Spotify or other music streaming services. The Smartsonix app, available on iOS or Android allows control of volume in each zone. Speakers are also compatible with Apple Airplay allowing easy audio streaming directly from a huge array of iOS and Mac appstore applications. The 2x30W RMS amplifier is fitted to one speaker, this is connected to a passive speaker in the ceiling.
NOTE: When the speaker is connected to a router, it works as a hotspot, this is the default setting. You can disable this feature in the app by hiding SSID, so visitors can't see or search the wifi signal, or add password protection (so a password is required to connect to the speaker).
- In-built wifi (802.11b/g/n) with smartphone, tablet or PC control.
- In-built 2 x 30W RMS amplifier.
- Includes active speaker and passive speaker unit.
- High performance kevlar woofer and titanium dome tweeter.
- Supports multi-room/zone installations.
- In-app content, zone and output level control.
- Type: Class D (digital)
- RMS Power: 2x 30W/8ohm
- Power input: 24Vd.c./2.5A
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20kHz
- RMS power: 50W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m):90dB
- Woofer: 16.5cm (6.5”) Kevlar woven cone
- Tweeter: 1.9cm (0.75”) Titanium dome
- Treble attenuation: +3dB/-3dB
- Cutout Diameter: Ø210mm
- Installation Depth: >102mm
- Sold as pair