Arcam - Solo Music - Audiophile Music System
You Save: $100.00
A decade ago, Solo redefined the style and performance of compact hi fi & Music systems, bringing Arcam’s legendary sound quality into 'non hi fi' homes.
- Audiophile “Complete Stereo System in a Box”
- CD & SACD support
- Bluetooth with aptX™ streaming technology
- High-end audio circuitry and components
- Breathtaking Class G amplification
- Multi-function learning backlit remote
- 4 HDMI inputs
The new Solo music delivers music at a quality level previously only possible from large separate components.
Featuring a SACD/CD drive and 160W of amplification in a stylish, low-resonance enclosure, the Solo music provides high-quality room-filling sound. Four HDMI™(1.4b), coax, optical, phono and 3.5mm line inputs allow for flexible system building without being over complex. Audio can also be streamed to the movie via Bluetooth and also UPnP network either wired or wirelessly. Finally an FM/DAB/DAB+ tuner is available. Audiophile design ensures that absolutely no sonic detail is lost. The music is supplied with a multi-page learning backlit remote control.
- Amplifier - 2 x 80W (all channels driven 8Ω), 2 x 125W (all channels driven 4Ω)
- Inputs - 1 x SACD/CD, 4 x HDMI, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x optical, 1 x FM/DAB/DAB+, 1 x USB, 1 xRJ45 (Net)/Wi-Fi, 1 x line, 1 x 3.5mm
- Dimensions - (W)420 x (H)90 x (D)414mm
- Net weight - 11.5 Kg