Arcam - SR250 - Integrated Amplifier
Welcome to the future of Stereo AV Receivers. Offering the same connectivity you would expect from a traditional AVR, with stereo amplification, the Arcam SR250 Stereo AV Receiver is one of the highest performing models available.
Including two channels of high-end audiophile-grade Class G power amplification, 4K Ultra-HD HDMI2.0a and HDCP 2.2, 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs and Dirac Live room correction, this truly is a fully featured Stereo AVR.
Arcam has heard the cries for a quality Stereo AV Receiver, and they've produced a spectacularly designed and engineered SR250 in reply. Many music lovers want an amplifier that has the best of both worlds, and now they can get their hands on one. The Arcam SR250 leaves competing receivers in the dark and is a fully audiophile grade device, with high-end components and circuitry.
Including an internal tuner with FM / DAB / DAB+, as well as access to global internet radio stations, UPnP servers and USB storage devices, the SR250 won't leave you wanting more. Control it all via Ethernet, RS232, 12V Triggers or with the standard IR control.
One of the most exciting features included in the AV Receiver is Dirac Live. Dirac Live is the acoustic room correction functionality set to lift the hairs on the back of your neck once you hear the correct results.
With 35 plus years of expertise and experience in the engineering and manufacturing of audiophile-level products, Arcam has poured their heart, knowledge and soul into the SR250, and the result is absolutely one of the highest performing AV receivers Arcam has ever made, and in stereo!
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω - 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 120W / Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Continuous power output, per channel, 4Ω - 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 210W / Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs) - Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB / Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Video Inputs - HDMI - x7 (6 x HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, 1 x MHL compatible)
- Video Outputs - HDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out2 HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- Audio Inputs - HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, 3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- Audio Outputs - 2.1 Pre-amp output - 4x RCA Phono Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- Radio Tuner - FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
- General - 12V Trigger x / 2 IR in x2 / 6V rSeries PSU x1 Power consumption (max) - 600W (approx. 2040 BTU/hour) / Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions & Weights - W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm / Weight (net) - 15.1kg / Weight (packed) - 18.5kg
- EAN/UPC code - 5 060133 602538