Artnovion - Dawson Fabric Absorber - Acoustic Treatment
Dawson Absorber was designed to control noise, sound reflections and excessive reverberation, in a decorative manner. Manufactured with premium materials and carefully wrapped with acoustic fabric, this product has an outstanding performance from mid to high frequencies.
Using a patented technique, the rear crenellated surface of the panel was designed to optimise performance by increasing surface area, reduce raw material waste and improve shipping, reducing packaging size and increasing the products resistance. Available in standard market furniture grade fire rate, appropriate for home use applications, compliant with all domestic level fire grades; and Fire Rate + fire resistance, compliant with entry-level fire resistance, certified under specific European and American regulations. Available in 7 standard colours, plus customised colours on demand.
A distinctive and highly efficient absorber.
Wrapped in a premium selection of fabrics, it is available in 10 different colours to match your unique preferences.
- Absorption range: 160 Hz to 5000 Hz
- Acoustic Class: A
- Absorption coef. (αw) | 0,85(M)
- FixArt Tube
- FixArt Clip
- FixArt Cloud
- Comes as pack of 6
- Regular stock colours - Grigio (Grey), Bianco (White), Nero (Black) and Nebbia (Beige)
- Special order stock colours - Noce, Gentian, Bordo, Fuscia, Pistacchio, Turchesese
- Stock levels are subject to change, please enquire