Artnovion - Kalahari Wood Absorber - Acoustic Treatment
Kalahari is a high performance acoustic absorber, crafted from wood using the same patented Artnovion technology that brought about the Sahara panel.
Kalahari has an elegant tessellated pattern, designed to meld seamlessly across rooms. Kalahari is especially efficient at refection control, providing valuable scattering along with absorption.
The Kalahari absorber is available In a selection of sizes in lacquered and metallic finishes, available in 2 sizes in 2 orientations.
A blend of technology, design and performance.
Kalahari’s secret lies in its organic pattern, allowing you to increase the absorbative areas and change the morphology of the diffusing ridges, producing a panel truly tailor-made to your needs.
Kalahari is available in a range of finishes and colours.
- Absorption range: 350 Hz to 4000 Hz (Regulated by installation method)
- Available on 2 types of Fire rates:(FG) - Furniture Grade, (FR+) - Improved Fire Retardant
- Available sizes: Standard (6-pack), Double Horizontal (6-pack), Double Vertical (6-pack)
- Kalahari Absorber Dimensions: FG: 595x595x66mm, FR+: 595x595x66mm
- Kalahari Doble V Absorber Dimensions: FG: 595x1190x66mm, FR+: 595x1190x66mm
- Kalahari Doble H Absorber Dimensions: FG: 1190x595x66mm, FR+: 1190x595x66mm
- Fixing System: FixArt Tube, FixArt Metal, GlueArt
Stock levels are subject to change, please enquire