Artnovion - Kalahari Wood Bass Trap - Wall Acoustic Treatment
With a peak absorption from 80 Hz to 120 Hz, the Wall Bass Trap offers an enriched acoustic experience, helping to directly reduce standing waves. The various front designs available for the Wall Bass Trap allow you to create various artistic patterns when mounted on the side, back walls of your home cinema or living room. The wall Bass trap combine perfectly with our standard absorber range.
The Wall Bass Trap - 595 x 1190 - equivalent to 2 standard panels, is equipped with a double membrane surrounding a central acoustic core. This design allows for a larger membrane - lowering the resonant frequency, whilst increasing the volume of the inner air cavities - All to bring you the maximum performance in as least space as possible.
- Type: Pistonic Diaphragmatic Absorber Pressure Core
- High Density velocity Core
- Absorption range: 80 Hz to 120 Hz
- Peak Absorption Frequency: 90 Hz
- Effective in both velocity and pressure modal zonesMaximum performance, minimum thickness.
- Available fire rates: FG | Furniture Grade
- Material: Acoustic fabric | Natural Wood veener | Lacquered HMDF, Marine grade plywood structural frame, Calibrated cell acoustic foam
- Kalahari W - Bass Trap - Wall - 595x1190x64mm
- Installation - Fixart Tube M6 1170mm Inox
- Available as 2-pack
Kalahari also comes in a corner version of this panel. Click here for more information.
Stock levels are subject to change, please enquire