Artnovion - Sahara Wood Absorber - Acoustic Treatment
Sahara is the first of a new league of acoustic treatments.
Sahara panels are the forerunners of the next generation of acoustic panels. Completely adaptable. Completely customizable. Unique for each environment. A good acoustic treatment lies in the correct ratio between absorption and diffusion. Sahara can regulate both, without changing its seamless organic pattern, allowing you to fully embrace the architectural style of your space without worrying about different panel placement.
A panel tailor-made to your needs
Sahara’s secret lies in its organic pattern, allowing you to increase the absorbative areas and change the morphology of the diffusing ridges, producing a panel truly tailor-made to your needs.
Sahara is available in a range of finishes and colours, Sahara is the first of a new league of acoustic treatments.
- Absorption range: 350 Hz to 4000 Hz (Regulated by installation method)
- Available Fire rates: FG | Furniture Grade, FR+ | Improved Fire Rate
- Sahara - Absorber dimensions: FG: 595x595x66mm - FR+: 595x595x66mm
- Fixing System: FixArt Tube - FixArt Metal - GlueArt
- Available sizes: Standard (6-pack), Double Horizontal (4-pack), Double Vertical (4-pack)
Stock levels are subject to change, please enquire