Audiolab - 8300A - Integrated Amplifier
Completely redesigned from scratch, the 8300A integrated amplifier is miles ahead of what was already an industry-leader. Higher power, the addition of a phono stage and new Audiolab styling means the 8300A is more stylish and more versatile than ever.
Most importantly it's new, ultra-efficient circuitry and streamlined components create a listening experience which brings new definition to your favourite music. UK amp designer Jan Ertner led the amplifier design of the new 8300A, refining the performance of a Class AB output stage that is completely stable in performance into all loads and across a wide range of operating temperatures.
Whilst improving on an unfussy and easy to use design, the 8300A offers so much more. Efficiency of the amplifier has been improved, offering an increased 75W RMS of power while the addition of a phono input offers playback that caters for vinyl enthusiasts.
- Rated Power Output - 2 x 75 Watts RMS (8 Ohms), 2 x 115 Watts RMS (4 Ohms)
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 20kHz (+/- 0.1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - Better than 107dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - Less than 0.001%
- Audio Inputs - PHONO, CD, VIDEO, TUNER, AUX1, AUX2, XLR (Balanced)
- Audio Outputs - PRE OUT, SPEAKER OUT
- Included Accessories - Remote Control
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 78 x 445 x 335mm
- Weight - 8.6kg
- Colour Choice - Black or Silver