Audiolab - 8300MB - Mono Amplifiers
The 8300MB is a pocket powerhouse, housing 250W of pure, balanced amplification. 8300MB’s full power output is delivered into any loudspeaker load – unconditionally.
Massive reserves of power are available for high current drive capability to power and control the mightiest of speakers.This latest development of the Audiolab range now features a fully balanced power stage making the most of the balanced XLR inputs, making the 8300MB a perfect match for the Audiolab 8300CD or the M-DAC using its balanced outputs, even over long cables.
- Rated Power Output - 250W RMS into 8 ohm, 350W RMS into 4 ohm
- Peak Power Output - 450W RMS into 4 ohm
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz (-0.3dB, ref. 1kHz)
- Input Sensitivity - 1500mV RMS
- Input Impedence - 44K Ohm (unbalanced), 22K Ohm (balanced)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 110dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - Less than 0.003%
- Inputs - Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 150 x 216 x 379mm
- Weight - 9kg each
- Colour Choice - Black or Silver