Audiolab - 8300XP - Power Amplifier
The 8300XP is a power house of an amplifier with up to 480W of pure, balanced amplification. The 8300XP’s full power output is delivered into any loudspeaker load – unconditionally.
Massive reserves of power are available for high current drive capability, meaning that you can to power and control the mightiest of speakers. Just like its larger brother, the 8300MB mono block, this latest model in the Audiolab range features a fully balanced power stage making the most of the balanced XLR inputs.
The great flexibility built into the 8300XP means that most operating modes are catered for, from standard stereo operation, to simple bi-wiring, bi-amping, or bridged operation.
This makes 8300XP a perfect match for the M-DAC, M-DAC Plus or 8300CD using balanced connections, even over long cables.
- Rated Power Output - 2 x 140 Watts RMS (8 Ohms), 2 x 230 Watts RMS (4 Ohms), 1 x 480 Watts RMS (8 Ohms BRIDGED)
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 30kHz (+/-1dB)
- Input Sensitivity - 1100mV RMS
- Input Impedence - 15K Ohm (Unbalanced), 10K Ohm (Balanced)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 113dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - Less than 0.04%
- Inputs - Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 149 x 445 x 367mm
- Weight - 16kg
- Colour Choice - Black or Silver