Canton - 443 LCR - In-Wall Speaker
The tweeters can be swiveled, so they can be precisely aimed, which allows even more flexibility in the choice of installation location.
Tweeter level adjustment
The tweeter level adjustment compensates for the acoustic disadvantages of difficult installation locations and allows the loudspeakers to be adjusted on an individual basis.
Pluggable metal grille
The loudspeakers of the 400 Series offer the easy solution of a pluggable metal grille.
The practical “Easy-Link” connections ensure that the speaker cables can be connected easily and with long-term stability.
The grills of these recessed loudspeakers can be painted, which means they can be used to provide specific colour accents or hidden discreetly on the wall.
The template supplied enables the panel tobe lined up perfectly onto the wall.
The optional installation frame makes it easy to mount these speakers in solid walls.
WFB Flex Bracket
The practical WFB Flex Bracket serves as a place marker during construction and is available for all InWall systems.
- Type - Installation speaker
- Sold as - Each
- Nom. /Music power handling - 80 / 130 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 89 db
- Frequency response - 42...30.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 2 x 115 mm (4.5''), polypropylene
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1''), Fabric
- Special Features - Adjustable tweeter level , Adjustable tweeter , Gold-plated clamp contacts
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 39.3 x 18.3 x 7.6 cm (15.5'' x 7.2'' x 3'')
- Installation opening - 36.2 x 15.2 cm (14.3'' x 6'')
- Installation depth - 6.7 cm (2.6'')
- Ceiling thickness - max. 4 cm (6")
- Weight - 1.7 kg
- Available accessories - ER 4 LCR