Canton - 949 - In-Wall Speakers
CANTON – German Engineering and Precision.
9 Series Speakers now have the new edge less grille where the grille is seem less to the wall.
The tweeters can be swiveled, so they can be precisely aimed, which allows even more flexibility in the choice of installation location.
Tweeter level adjustment
The tweeter level adjustment compensates for the acoustic disadvantages of difficult installation locations and allows the loudspeakers to be adjusted on an individual basis.
Magnetic grille mounting
The loudspeakers of the 800 and 900 Series offer the elegant solution of magnetically secured covers.
The practical “Easy-Link” connections ensure that the speaker cables can be connected easily and with long-term stability.
The grills of these recessed loudspeakers can be painted, which means they can be used to provide specific colour accents or hidden discreetly on the wall.
The template supplied enables the panel tobe lined up perfectly onto the wall.
The optional installation frame makes it easy to mount these speakers in solid walls.
WFB Flex Bracket
The practical WFB Flex Bracket serves as a place marker during construction and is available for all InWall systems.
- Type - Installation speaker
- Sold As - Pair
- Nom. /Music power handling - 50 / 100 Watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 86,5 db
- Frequency response - 50...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 2.900 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 135 mm, ceramic
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm, ceramic
- Special Features - Reference Technology, Ceramic-tweeter, Adjustable tweeter level, Adjustable tweeter, Gold-plated clamp contacts, removable grill (magnetic)
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 17.8 x 25.8 x 7.5 cm (7" x 9.8" x 3")
- Installation opening - 15.2 x 23.3 (6" x 9.2")
- Installation depth - 6.8 cm (2.7")
- Ceiling thickness - max. 4 cm (1.6")
- Weight - 1.3 kg
- Available accessories - ER 4, WFB 500