Canton - Vento 816 - On-Wall Speaker
A titanium membrane and an optimised ceramic tweeter system combine to form the perfect symbiosis for an exceptional sound experience. With a new cabinet design and refined socket construction, every loudspeaker of the Vento Series stands for ultimate perfection.
Ceramic tweeter system
Acoustically optimised and perfectly tuned in countless listening sessions, the extremely lightweight yet rigid ceramic tweeters ensure precise sound reproduction.
The new Vento Series uses titanium membranes in both the woofers and mid-range speakers. In combination with the latest generation of the triple-fold wave surround this gives a controlled, faultless swing-in and swing-out behaviour, even at high volume.
The characteristically organic design of the solid, multi-layer laminate cabinet produces perfect standing. High quality, diamond-cut aluminium rings increase the stability of the loudspeaker system.
The stable gold-plated screw terminals, which accept cable sizes of up to 10 mm2, bring a high degree of conductivity and guarantee reliable long-term contact to ensure optimum signal transmission.
The high quality, acoustically neutral fabric covers hide the technology from view and can be elegantly attached using magnetic fastenings.
The loudspeakers of the Vento Series are lacquered, sanded and sealed with a high gloss lacquer in an eight-stage process. They are available in black and white “high gloss” finish.
- Engineering Principle - 2-way closed
- Nom. /Music power handling - 60 / 100 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 86 db
- Frequency response - 40...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 160 mm (6.3''), Titanium (Wave surround)
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1''), Ceramic
- Special Features - integrated wall mount, gold-plated clamp contacts and fabric grill with magnetic mount
- Warranty - 5 years
- Nominal Impedance - 1 x 25 mm (1''), Ceramic
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 19,5 x 30 x 9 cm (7.7 x 11.8 x 10.6)
- Weight - 4,5 kg
- Carton Content - Vento 816, Equipment feet, Fabric grill (magnetic) and Manual