Canton - Vento 876 DC - Floor Standing Speakers
A titanium membrane and an optimised ceramic tweeter system combine to form the perfect symbiosis for an exceptional sound experience. With a new cabinet design and refined socket construction, every loudspeaker of the Vento Series stands for ultimate perfection.
Ceramic tweeter system
Acoustically optimised and perfectly tuned in countless listening sessions, the extremely lightweight yet rigid ceramic tweeters ensure precise sound reproduction.
The new Vento Series uses titanium membranes in both the woofers and mid-range speakers. In combination with the latest generation of the triple-fold wave surround this gives a controlled, faultless swing-in and swing-out behaviour, even at high volume.
The characteristically organic design of the solid, multi-layer laminate cabinet with its down-fire bass reflex vent produces perfect standing. The meticulously crafted conical spacers show superb attention to detail. High quality, diamond-cut aluminium rings increase the stability of the loudspeaker system.
The bi-wiring/bi-amping connection terminal means that the tweeter and mid-range ranges can be controlled separately from the woofers. Stable 24-carat, gold plated screw terminals ensure optimum signal transmission.
The high quality, acoustically neutral fabric covers hide the technology from view and can be elegantly attached using magnetic fastenings.
The loudspeakers of the Vento Series are lacquered, sanded and sealed with a high gloss lacquer in an eight-stage process. They are available in black and white “high gloss” finish.
- Engineering Principle - 3-way bass reflex
- Nom. /Music power handling - 120 / 200 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m) - 88 db
- Frequency response - 23...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency - 300 / 3.000 Hz
- Woofer - 1 x 160 mm (6''), Titanium (Wave surround)
- Midrange - 1 x 160 mm (6''), Titanium (Wave surround)
- Tweeter - 1 x 25 mm (1''), Ceramic
- Special Features - fabric grill with magnetic mount and gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screwclamp terminals
- Warranty - 5 years
- Nominal Impedance - 4...8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - W: 19,5 cm (7.7") | 22,5 cm (8.9") with base x H: 95cm (37.4") with base and equipment feet x D: 27 cm (10.6") | 30 cm (11.8") with base
- Weight - 15 kg
- Carton Content - Vento 876, Equipmentfeet , Equipmentfeet Spikes, fabric grill with magnetic mount and Manual