Clearaudio - Artist MM V2 - Cartridge
The Clearaudio V2 moving magnet cartridges are meticulously measured, analysed, and hand-selected into four performance levels. In this way Clearaudio achieves the best stereo channel matching, minimum phase error and distortion, flattest frequency response and highest dynamic range at each price point.
The cartridges produce an audiophile sound of superlative quality – spatially detailed and vividly textured, with bass that does not wallow and treble that is not harsh. The models of the Clearaudio MM V2 series provide outstanding sound quality on all current tonearms.
With the exception of the MM V2 Concept, which is made of aluminium, all the cartridges in this series are made with housings of hand-polished ebony – the key to record-breaking weight values.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 23 Hz - 20 kHz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE - (1 kHz, 5 cm/s): ∼ 3.6 mV
- CHANNEL SEPARATION - 1 kHz): > 24 dB
- CHANNEL BALANCE - (1 kHz): ≤ 0.8 dB
- TRACKING ABILITY - 80 μm
- REC. TRACKING FORCE - (recommended: 1.8 – 2.6 g): 2.2 g ± 0.3 g
- COIL IMPEDANCE - (1 kHz): 0.66 kOhm
- COIL INDUCTANCE - 0.40 H
- LOAD RESISTANCE - 47 kOhm
- LOAD CAPACITANCE - 100 pF
- CANTILEVER - Aluminium
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 8.4 gram