Clearaudio - Goldfinger Statement MC - Cartridge
For the first time in a cartridge, the MC Goldfinger Statement features twelve magnets, perfectly matched and symmetrical enabling the system to reach a dynamic range of 100 decibels. For the Clearaudio engineering team this represents the fulfilment of an audiophile dream that seemed long unattainable.
This cartridge deserves to play the best recordings of all time. In order to 'feed' the moving coil (MC) Goldfinger Statement with adequate music material, Clearaudio founded a music production department specialised in audiophile recordings of all genres.
The MC Goldfinger Statement is also the first cartridge with integrated RF shielding. The outstanding sound quality of this world-class cartridge is the stunning result of meticulously detailed development and fine-tuning of all of the important criteria. The breakthrough came with the use of a 30 per cent thinner 24-carat gold wire for the coils, a precision-milled gold mounting for the magnet array and a body made of solid 14-carat gold – essential core components for the ultimate cartridge masterpiece. The world famous Micro HD diamond stylus provides the best detail retrieval of all time. A flawless diamond on its facia beautifully adorns the MC Goldfinger Statement.
Peter Suchy calls this miracle of a cartridge 'our magnum opus'.
- TOTAL WEIGHT - Approx. 16.0 g
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20 Hz – 100 kHz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE - 0.6 mV at 5 cm/s
- CROSSTALK - > 40 dB
- CHANNEL DIFFERENCE - < 0.2 dB
- TRACKING ABILITY - 100 μm
- REC. TRACKING FORCE - 2.8 g (± 2.0 g)
- CARTRIDGE IMPEDANCE - 50 Ohm
- CANTILEVER - Boron
- STYLUS SHAPE - Gyger S double polished
- COMPLIANCE - 15 μ/mN
- COIL ASSEMBLY - Absolutely symmetrical design
- COIL MATERIAL - 24-Karat gold
- CARTRIDGE BODY - 14 kt Gold