Clearaudio - Innovation Basic Wood - Turntable
Perfectly matched materials meet patented Clearaudio technology. The 38mm-thick platter of the Innovation Compact consists of dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM) and is powered by a high-torque DC motor with precision bearings, developed exclusively for Clearaudio.
The optimally designed chassis keeps resonances out of the audible range and guarantees maximum stability in a housing made of a massive panzerholz (bulletproof wood) and aluminium sandwich. Timeless design with quality built to last for decades. The option to mount a second tonearm makes it possible to play a rich variety of music from across the decades.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Resonance optimised chassis's shape, belt driven with self adjusting speed control. All turntable feet are fine adjustable. Playback with two tonearms possible
- SPEED RANGES: Comfortable speed change 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- DRIVE UNIT: High torque DC–motor, exclusively made for Clearaudio electronic Optical Speed Control (OSC) in real time through infrared sensor Decoupled DC motor in chassis, resonance damping device. Belt driven.
- BEARING: Clearaudio patented CMB – bearing technology
- PLATTER: 40 mm / 1.57 inch main platter, made out of synthetic material with high density and excellent dimension stability, dynamically balanced
- SPEED ACCURACY (MEASURED): < ± 0.08 %
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt. Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt. Standby mode: 2.5 Watt. Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- TOTAL WEIGHT: Approx. 8 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 18.11 x 19.09 x 4.92 (with tonearmbase, without tonearm)
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 460 x 485 x 125 (with tonearmbase, without tonearm)
* Deck Only *