Clearaudio - Innovation Compact - Turntable
This product is a turntable deck only
Perfectly matched materials meet patented Clearaudio technology. The 70mm-thick platter of the Innovation Compact consists of dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM) and is powered by a high-torque DC motor with precision bearings, developed exclusively for Clearaudio.
The optimally designed chassis keeps resonances out of the audible range and guarantees maximum stability in a housing made of a massive panzerholz (bulletproof wood) and aluminium sandwich. Timeless design with quality built to last for decades. The option to mount a second tonearm makes it possible to play a rich variety of music from across the decades.
- Construction Details - Resonance–optimised chassis shape, made of laminated wood and aluminium with precision CNC machined surface.
- All turntable feet are fine adjustable
- Optical Speed Control (OSC)
- Playback with two tonearms possible
- Speed Ranges - Comfortable speed change. 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Drive Unit - High torque DC motor with belt drive, Electronic Optical Speed Control (OSC)
- Bearing - Clearaudio CMB ceramic magnetic bearing in main platter / upper drive platter assembly. Inverted bearing in lower drive platter.
- Platter - 70 mm / 2.75 inch main platter, made out of synthetic material with high density and excellent dimension stability, dynamically balanced
- Speed Accuracy (measured) - < ± 0.08 %
- Power Consumption - Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt. Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt, Standby mode: 2.5 Watt, Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Total Weight - Approx. 12 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
- Dimensions (mm) - Approx. 460 x 485 x 157 (with tonearmbase, without tonearm)
- Suggested Tonearms: TT5, Tracer, Magnify, Unify
- Suggested Cartridges: Charisma V2, Taslimann V2 MC, Concerto V2 MC