Clearaudio - Innovation Wood - Turntable
This product is a turntable deck only
An infrared sensor combined with Clearaudio's optical speed control (OSC) ensures an outstanding level of speed stability – a prerequisite for optimal listening. A high-torque decoupled DC motor effortlessly rotates the precision-machined 70mm-thick platter made of high-density acrylic. The platter rotates in a virtually frictionfree environment atop the 15mm-thick stainless steel sub platter, thanks to Clearaudio's patented ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB). A convenient choice of three rotational speeds is also at your fingertips, and it is possible to install a second tonearm.
- Construction Details - Resonance–optimised chassis shape, made of laminated wood and aluminium with precision CNC machined surface.
- All turntable feet are fine adjustable
- Optical Speed Control (OSC)
- Playback with two tonearms possible
- Speed Ranges - Comfortable speed change. 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Drive Unit - High torque DC motor with belt drive, Electronic Optical Speed Control (OSC)
- Bearing- Clearaudio CMB ceramic magnetic bearing in main platter / upper drive platter assembly. Inverted bearing in lower drive platter.
- Platter - 70 mm / 2.75 inch main platter, made out of synthetic material with high density and excellent dimension stability, precision CNC machined surface, solid stainless steel sub–platter, dynamically balance
- Speed Accuracy (measured) - < ± 0.05 %
- Speed Variation - < ± 0.01 %
- Power Consumption - Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt. Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt, Standby mode: 2.5 Watt, Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Total Weight - Approx. 24 kg (without tonearm and power supply) vDimensions (mm) - Approx. 460 x 485 x 220 (with tonearmbase, without tonearm)
- Suggested Tonearms: Magnify, TT2, TT3, Unify
- Suggested Cartridges: Titanium V2, Da Vinci V2, Stradivari V2