Clearaudio - Magnify - Radial Tonearm
Its hybrid bearing on high-precision balls and magnets make the Magnify tonearm something special. This innovative design not only ensures interference-free and resonance optimised playback, it also noticeably simplifies set-up and adjustment. The headshell and azimuth can be easily fine-tuned and with the optional VTA-Lifter it is possible to adjust the VTA even during playback.
This tonearm defines the standards – not least because it is compatible with many cartridges. It is equipped with high quality Clearaudio DIRECT WIRE in a continuous run from the cartridge connectors to the tonearm cable plugs. A tonearm that stands for ultimate sound clarity.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: The construction principle is based on the Exact tonearm and has been optimised in many details. The tonearm allows: the user friendly fine adjustment of the Antiskating, even during the playback! the setting of the magnetic damping is fine adjustable. In combination with this innovative tonearm bearing design Magnet – Ball bearing– Hybrid With Carbon tonearm tube
- CARTRIDGE BALANCE RANGE: 4.7 gram – 22 gram
- NULL POINTS: Inner: 66.04, Outer: 120.9
- OVERHANG: 17.31 mm
- WIRING: clearaudio Sixtream Super Wire (1.1 m) terminated with MPC Cinch
- DISTANCE FROM PIVOT TO STYLUS: 222 mm
- OFFSET ANGLE: 25.54 °
- MAXIMUM OF TILT ANGLE ACCORDING TO THE RADIUS: 0.123 °/cm
- MIDDLE SKATINGFACTOR AT A RADIUS OF 133 MM AND 83.9 MM: 0.49
- EFFECTIVE TONEARM LENGTH: 9.4 inches (exact 239.3 mm)
- OVERALL LENGTH: 345 mm
- MOUNTING STYLE: Clearaudio (diameter of bore 24,85 mm)
- WEIGHT: 620 gram (incl. Turboweight)