Clearaudio - Talismann V2 Gold MC - Cartridge
Due to its patented symmetrical arrangement of eight magnets and 24-carat gold wire coils the new Talisman V2 redefines the performance available at this price level and reveals the sonic potential of the second generation 'V2' series of Clearaudio moving coil cartridges.
The legendary combination of a rigid boron cantilever and Micro HD diamond stylus extract even the finest details stored in the record's groove both effortlessly and meticulously to deliver an unprecedented performance. The 10.8-gram hand-polished ebony body not only impresses with its discreet elegance, but also contributes to the clear, captivating sound of this cartridge by perfectly suppressing resonances.
- STYLUS SHAPE - Micro HD
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20 Hz – 100 kHz
- CANTILEVER - Boron
- COIL ASSEMBLY - Absolutely symmetrical design
- COIL MATERIAL - 24-Karat gold
- COMPLIANCE - 15/15 μ/mN
- REC. TRACKING FORCE - 2.8 g
- CHANNEL SEPARATION - > 30 dB
- CHANNEL DIFFERENCE - < 0.5 dB
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE - 0.5 mV at 5 cm/s
- CARTRIDGE IMPEDANCE - 50 Ohm
- CARTRIDGE BODY - Hand polished ebony wood with metal alloy internal resonance damping
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 10.8 gram