Clearaudio - Titanium V2 - MC Cartridge
This exceptional cartridge represents a work of art for the ages: its 95-decibel dynamic range delivers the optimum for current listeners and may well also set a benchmark for future generations.
Through its technical perfection, the MC Titanium V2 embodies perhaps the most exciting combination of materials in audiophile history. Perfect resonance suppression is embodied within the twelve-finger platform design, which has become a standard-setter for aesthetic as well as functional design. Thanks to the boron cantilever, Micro HD stylus and 24-carat gold coils in conjunction with a titanium body that weighs just eight grams, the highest linearity and transparency of analogue playback can be achieved with this gem of a cartridge.
Audiophile dreams become audible.
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 9.0 g
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20 Hz – 100 kHz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE - 0.6 mV at 5 cm/s
- CROSSTALK - > 40 dB
- CHANNEL DIFFERENCE - < 0.3 dB
- TRACKING ABILITY - 90 μm
- RECOMMENDED TRACKING FORCE - 2.8 g
- CARTRIDGE IMPEDANCE - 50 Ohm
- CANTILEVER - Boron
- STYLUS SHAPE - Gyger S double polished
- COMPLIANCE - 15 μ/mN
- COIL ASSEMBLY - Absolutely symmetrical design
- COIL MATERIAL - 24-Karat gold
- CARTRIDGE BODY - Titanium