Clearaudio - Tracer - Radial Tonearm
The Tracer radial tonearm may look beautifully minimalistic, yet beneath its sleek design you’ll find a wealth of workmanship and a raft of smart details.
Drawing on engineering tricks from the finest watchmakers, it features a high-precision, low-friction jewelled bearing, judiciously crafted from tungsten and sapphire. The carbon tonearm tube is both extremely rigid and very lightweight, giving a perfect combination of stability and agility. What’s more, the Tracer’s elegance does not come at the expense of usability – on the contrary.
The anti-skating force is effortlessly adjustable by way of a simple dial within perfect reach, while the aluminium headshell allows the azimuth to be easily fine-tuned. The counter-weight is underslung providing an optimal centre of gravity and allowing straightforward adjustment of the tracking force.
The Tracer is available in a choice of silver carbon or black carbon.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Radial tonearm with horizontal sapphire bearing and vertically ball bearing. Fine adjustment of the azimuth. Available in black or silver carbon with matching aluminium parts.
- CARTRIDGE BALANCE RANGE: 3 gram – 17 gram
- OVERHANG: 16.935 mm
- OFFSET ANGLE: 25.54 °
- WIRING: Clearaudio Sixtream Super Wire (1.1m) terminated with RCA plug
- MOUNTING STYLE: Clearaudio (diameter of bore 24.85 mm)
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 363 gram (incl. counter weight)