Clearaudio - TT3 - Tangential Tonearm
Even the smallest model in Clearaudio's series of tangential tonearms embodies the Clearaudio philosophy of uncompromising optimisation of the playback of records. The TT3 is totally mechanically controlled and requires no power assistance. This guarantees a flawless musical signal without noise. Polished glass and extremely smooth bearings provide friction free movement of the cartridge and minimum resonance.
The TT3 shares with its bigger brothers in the TT range an integrated mechanism for fine height adjustment and elegant cueing.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Patented two–point tangential tracking, resonance–optimised chassis. Version: silver aluminium
- DRIVE: Strictly mechanical. Selected high precision ball bearings running in a calibrated polished glass tube
- AUDIO LEAD: RCA connection / Directwire is possible
- TOTAL WEIGHT: Approx. 670 gram without base. Base only: approx. 235 gram
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 10.3 x 4 x 2
- DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 260 x 100 x 50