Dual - CS-440 - Fully Automatic Turntable
It might be fully automatic, but this does not mean it is a "basic" turntable. The perfect start into the DUAL tradition.
With simple choice of materials, but a high standard of quality, the Dual CS-440 ensures you can enjoy the benefits of many decades of Dual technology and first-class German engineering. This is simply your entry into Dual turntables, and like all other models in the Dual range, 100% MADE IN GERMANY.
Tone arm technology:
Weight balanced tone arm. Pre-set tracking force and anti-skating. Headshell includes ½ inch - fixing-holes and is made of torsion resistant carbon fibre.
Vibration damping wooden chassis on a floating sub chassis. Aluminium platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. Electronically controlled DC motor. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Supplied with Moving Magnet DMS 251 S cartridge.
- Speed (RPM) - 33/45
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.12% (DIN)
- Drive Type - Belt Drive
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 46dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 68dB
- Supplied Cartridge (MM) - DMS 251 S (MM)
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 70 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 125 x 420 x 360mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 3.78kg
- Colour - Black, Blue or Red