Dual - CS-465 - Fully Automatic Turntable
Dual presents the new CS 465. New construction approaches and materials create a new sound experience and raise the turntable to a new level.
The new Dual E (asy) motion wire tonearm cabling is also used here. In conjunction with the improved bearing, there is significantly less friction and an almost unrestricted wake of the tonearm. This makes it easier to scan the record. The tonearm geometry was also refined. The result is a new sound experience - the sound is more brilliant and balanced.
The solid wooden console made of MDF (optionally available in black matt, black high gloss or with real wood veneer cherry) absorbs any kind of vibrations and impact sound that could have a negative influence from the outside. The entire automatic system as well as the tonearm and the damped aluminium plate are mounted on a floating sub-chassis and thus decoupled from the rest of the chassis.
In addition to the tried and tested fully automatic technology, the newly developed electronic speed monitoring and control is used here, which ensures better synchronisation. The vibration-dampened aluminium platter is driven by a ground precision flat belt. The delivery includes the MM cartridge Ortofon 2M Red.
- Rotational speed: 33/45/78 rpm
- Synchronisation fluctuations (% DIN / WRMS): 0.07 / 0.04
- Rumpel-to-voltage distance: 48 dB
- Rumble to noise ratio: 72 dB
- Transmission range: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Depth sensing capability: 80 ym (315 Hz)
- Height sensing ability: 0.55% (10 kHz)
- Resonance frequency: 10 Hz
- Eff. Tonearm length: 211 mm
- Overhang: 19.5 mm
- Crank angle: 26.1°
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 430 x 360 x 130 mm
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- Colour: Textured black, cherry, high gloss black