Dual - CS-600 - Turntable
DUAL's latest premium turntable is a definite success. Made by craftsmen in Germany, the model includes a massive solid wood console.
Tone arm technology:
The CS-600 turnatble is equipped with a newly developed tone arm, unique to this model. The height-adjustable tone arm has a quadruple ball bearing Cardan joint and a particulary torsioinally rigid carbon fibre headshell ½ inch mounting holes.
The counterweight and antiskating are fully adjustable, and a counterweight to complement heavier cartridges is also an optional extra.
The beautifully built chassis is made of vibration damping solid wood. The heavy aluminium sandwich platter is weight with copper dampening rings and a cast mass, ensuring both good synchronisation and extremely low resonance ot the platter.
Also includes perfectly weighted copper rings and a cast damping mass. The brass bearing is designed to last, and has a teflon bearing mirror.
The brass platter bearing is extremely smooth, and includes a Teflon bearing mirror, making the bearings extremely durable.
The platter is driven by a precision made flat drive belt and a DC motor with electronic speed control.
As with most turntables of this calibre a cartridge is not included to allow for complete flexibility.
- Speed (RPM) - 33 / 45 / 78
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.07% (DIN)
- Drive Type - Belt Drive
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 48dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 72dB
- Supplied Cartridge - NOT INCLUDED
- Frequency Response - N/A
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 80 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 135 x 440 x 370mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 8.7kg
- Colour - Black, Piano Black, Piano White