EGM - Grey Series V2 - Flat Speaker Cable (pair)
- 99.99% Solid Core, 16 AWG Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Gold Plated Connectors
- 300 Micron Solid Core Conductors for low Shielding effect
- Low capacitance & skin effect
- Direction markings
- More efficient than stranded or twisted construction
- Design & Hand Made in Australia
Handmade in Australia, this cable comes with easy to identify red and black ends, with sturdy gold-plated terminal connections (EGM Audio’s Type A1 Connector) – making identification effortless while installing. With lengths starting from a convenient 2.5 metres to 5m, these flat wire cables have low capacitance and less skin effect compared to common multi-stranded cable. This cable gives clean, balanced high-fidelity sound. The solid-core copper conductors are protected by sturdy insulation for long life and safety. This cable is a great investment, with positive sound improvements for both home theatre system and stereo setups.
EGM Audio Grey Series V2 Cable Construction:
- Layer 2: PVC Grey Jacket – This PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 2x single core, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.