Hegel - H90 - Integrated Amplifier
The H90 provides the most dynamic 60 watts per channel sound you have ever heard and comes with a set of features that add value and flexibility. In the Hegel H90 includes network streaming, Apple Airplay, and a variety of digital and analogue connections. All (except streaming) of which are configurable to be fixed level inputs, allowing you to easily integrate the H90 in a Home Theatre system. Or perhaps you just want to connect the digital output of your Sonos streamer and use the Sonos volume attenuator rather than the Hegel remote? There is also a high-quality headphone output and a sleek, informative, white OLED display.
The new and improved SoundEngine2 reduces distortion even further than Hegel's older models. It makes certain you hear all those tiny details in the music. The ones that suck you in and give you the feeling of actually being there, while also sounding natural and fluid. SoundEngine2 also quite dramatically improves bass control, and the amplifier's grip of the loudspeakers, which is why even a tiny 60 watts of output power can be enough.
The grip, or damping factor as it is called, is up to 20 times higher than the industry average. Ensuring a dynamic and powerful bass response, even on larger floor standing loudspeakers. The H90 is designed simply, making it a perfect stand-alone unit. Connect your TV, cable decoder, phono stage or phones. Add a pair of speakers and you are good to go!
- Power output: 2 x 60 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 50 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 2000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 10 cm x 43 cm x 31 cm (HxWxD), 11 kg
- Finish: Black