INNUOS - ZENith - Music Server
Pushing INNUOS' popular ZENith even further, the advanced MK3 includes a Triple-Linear PSU with Mundorf CAPS and custom-treated SSD. Ideal for audiophiles who want a smoother, more relaxed sound with a wider soundstage.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with dedicated isolation transformers
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
Triple-Linear Power Supply
Inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
INNUOS' own custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a "blacker" music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
With 4GB dedicated memory, the ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, improving sound quality.
Powered by innuOS
InnuOS’ unique innuOS operating system was developed in-house and allows complete Music Library management from your tablet, smartphone, or computer. Ripping CDs, importing music, editing album data (including covers), playing, streaming and backing up your music library can all be performed from the comfort of your smart device.
innuOS also contains many intelligent features to help organise your Music Library, such as their rule-based music import engine and Assisted CD Ripping mode. innuOS can also run in Roon Core or Roon Bridge mode
INTELLIGENT CD RIPPING
- Bit-Perfect Ripping: Using AccurateStream technology, extract every last bit of your CDs into WAV or FLAC files.
- Automatic CD Ripping: Just pop-in a CD! innuOS will automatically get full album data and cover from multiple online databases, rip your CD and eject when done.
- Assisted CD Ripping: Assisted CD Ripping allows you to see and edit all the album data and cover obtained from the online databases before you rip the CD. Great for Classical Music!
- Quiet Mode: Love to listen to music whilst ripping your CDs and want absolute silence? Just engage Quiet Mode for slowing down ripping, making it much quieter and with less vibration.
- Offline Ripping: CDs can be ripped without internet connection. When connected, album data and cover for all offline ripped CDs will be obtained with a simple click.
DIGITAL MUSIC IMPORT
Import Wizards for Existing Libraries - Pre-defined wizards for importing music from USB storage, Music Servers and NAS.
Intelligent Import Engine - innuOS takes all the hard work of importing music by intelligently analysing the music files and applying a number of rules such as:
- Organising the music based on format quality (compressed, cd quality or high-resolution), Artist and Album
- Removing very long file names or illegal characters
- Adding metadata to WAV files based on folder structure
Download from Online Stores - Qobuz, Linn Records, HD Tracks, HiResAudio, B&W Society of Sound, iTunes, Amazon and more. Just download the music files (even if they are in a zip or tar file) to the Auto Import shared folder and the server will take care of adding and updating the music library.
MUSIC LIBRARY MANAGEMENT
Edit or Delete Albums - Browse your library, select the album you want to update and just start editing directly on your tablet or smartphone. You can change the cover, manage genres based on previously used genres or simply delete the album - couldn’t be easier.
Quarantine - Quarantine is a staging area, separate from the Music Library, where any albums requiring attention are placed so they can be fixed before they go into the Music Library. These include:
- Albums with no metadata
- Ripped albums with damaged tracks
- Potentially duplicated albums
- Albums ripped offline
Automatic Music Library Update - After music is added, modified or deleted, the library is automatically updated as well as any connected systems such as Sonos or UPnP Streamers.
MUSIC SERVER MANAGEMENT
Automatic Network Identification - No more figuring out IP addresses find your server. Just go to my.innuos.com on your tablet or smartphone to list all Innuos devices on the network and access the innuOS App from there.
Remote Updates - Update the system with a touch of a button to benefit from our continuous improvements: new functionalities, enriched customer experience or enhanced sound quality.
Automatic Backup to USB Drive or NAS - Backup of your music library can be set on innuOS to start automatically based on library growth (e.g. every time 50 CDs are added) to either a USB backup drive or to a NAS on the network.
HI-FI MUSIC PLAYER
Rediscover Your Music and Discover New One - Play all your music as well as Internet Radio and streaming services with the best sound quality by connecting directly to a DAC or Digital Amplifier via asynchronous USB. Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz require premium subscriptions
Supports All Major Music Formats - The innuOS Music Player plays FLAC, DSD, MQA, WAV, Apple Lossless, AIFF, M4A and MP3 supporting bitrates up to 32bit/384KHz and NativeDSD, when connecting to compatible DACs
Playback from NAS - Play music stored on an external NAS drive.
Roon-Ready Player - The innuOS Music Player can optionally become a Roon-Ready player so you can use the amazing Roon interface to explore your music like never before.
STREAMERS AND MULTI-ROOM SYSTEMS
Perfect Integration with Sonos - innuOS can automatically connect its music library to a Sonos system at the touch of a button as well as automatically rescan the Sonos Music Library when any album is added, modified or deleted from the Music Library.
Fast and Reliable UPnP Server - innuOS also contains a UPnP Server configured out-of-the-box to work flawlessly with a number of UPnP-based systems:
- Wireless multi-room speakers such as Bang & Olufsen, Denon HEOS, BOSE and many others
- Music streamers from Naim, Linn , Moon, Auralic and many others
Roon Server - innuOS will also optionally integrate Roon Core* so you can use innuOS with other Roon-Ready streamers for a complete multi-room system.
* A Roon license, purchased separately, is required
Home Automation - innuOS can be integrated with the most popular home automation control systems such as RTI, Control4, KNX, AMX, Elan, Crestron and iRidium.
- Digital Output: USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA; Dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet: 2 x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats: Red Book
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , DSD64, DSD128, Native DSD up to DSD512 on selected DACs
- Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
USER CONTROL INTERFACES
- Web Interface: Web Browsers from iOS, Android (4.0 and up) or up-to-date Windows and OS X browsers
- Mobile: App for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows 10
- CD/DVD drive: TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive: 1TB SSD with Vibration and EMI treatment
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
STREAMING AND CD STORAGE
- UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Bridge
- Average CD Storage Time: 5 minutes
- CD Metadata: FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Compatible Music Systems: Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System; DLNA/UPnP compatible devices; USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2; USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol; Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Network: Internet connection to access album metadata when storing CDs, Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates; Network router with at least one available ethernet port; Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Recommended App (USB Connection Only): iPeng 9 (iOS), OrangeSqueeze (Android), Squeeze Control (Windows 10)
- Mains Supply: 230V AC / 115V AC - Internal Triple-Linear Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 12W when idle, 15W peak
- Dimensions: 70 x 420 x 320 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9 Kg
- In the box: Innuos ZENith Mk3 Music Server, Mains Cable, 2m Ethernet Cable, Getting Started leaflet