Isotek - Corvus + Premier - Bundle
You Save: $204.60
LIMITED TIME ONLY - 10% OFF
What's in the box?
- 1 x Corvus 9-way Conditioning Powerboard
- 3 x Premier Power Cable (C13, 1.5m)
- Easy 'plug-n-play' set-up
- 9 clean power fully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
- Number of outlets - 9
- Type of outlets - UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA
- Standard mains inlet - 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage - 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current - 16A HRC
- Total wattage - 3680W
- Dimensions - 146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 2.0Kg
EVO3 Premier was inspired by discussions with high-end electronics companies, many of whom produce audio equipment that retails for tens of thousands of pounds and yet is bundled with poor quality power cords that significantly constrain performance.
Premier delivers excellent performance, and also represents outstanding value-for-money. No compromise has been made in relation to the quality of parts and materials used in its construction.
The conductors are in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defence against RFI and EMI rejection.
A) Conductors: Silver plated 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture (compared to solid core) or degrade over time. Silver is an excellent conductor and when combined with a high purity copper provides impressive electrical properties.
B) Dielectric: Teflon FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. FEP possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. FEP is the first choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
C) Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
D) Wrap: A paper wrap is used to secure the construction prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the paper and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
E) Jacket: PVC is used as the outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
Premier cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
IsoTek Premier uses high quality materials with intelligent construction to deliver a power cable of outstanding performance and mechanical integrity, which will not degrade over time or break your bank balance.
- Conductor Size - 3 x 2sqmm
- Conductor Material - Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Dielectric - Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Filler - Cotton
- PVC Barrier - Paper
- Outer Jacket - High flexibility PVC
- Power Rating - 16 Amp
- Cable Length - 1.5m standard (no custom length)
- Outer Diameter - 10mm
- Termination - 24ct gold plated audiophile-grade connectors
- Suitability - Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!