Jamo - IC406 FG II - In-Ceiling Speakers
The IC 406 FG II is a 2-way in-ceiling speaker, part of the 400 Custom line, which consists of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices. It's a powerful speaker, recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume.
The IC 406 FG II is versatile and suited for background music, as well as for more critical listening. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 406 FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. It's also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system. The speaker uses a 6.5-inch woven synthetic fiber woofer and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its design. The 4-8 Ohm impedance switch allows you to match your speaker to the amplifier. The tweeter can be fine-tuned with the switch so it fits your taste.
The Jamo IC 406 FG II in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to fit the speaker to your amplifier.
The IC 406 FG II offers big sound at a not-so-big price perfect for audiophiles and movie lovers on a budget, and is sold as a pair.
- Weight (Kg/lb) - 1.7 / 3.7
- Back box size (litre/cubic in) - 14 / 850
- Woofer (mm/in) - 165 / 6½
- System Type - 2-way in-ceiling
- Tweeter (mm/in) - 25 / 1 DTT
- Impedance - 4 - 8 switchable
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term) - 60 / 120
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) - 65 - 22,000
- Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m) - 88
- Optional RIK - RIK6.5LW
- Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) - Ø201 x 99 / Ø7.9 x 3.9
- Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) - Ø229 x 114 / Ø9.0 x 4.5