Kanto - TUK - Bookshelf Speakers
Delivering clarity and performance that put it in a class of its own, TUK is designed to push the limits on what a bookshelf speaker can achieve. Fine-tuned with onboard DSP, its high-performance AMT tweeters and 5.25” aluminum drivers produce sparkling highs and rich bass, bringing life to all your source material. Its active crossover further improves low-end resolution by filtering out sub-80Hz frequencies when connected to a subwoofer. Outfitted with dedicated phono, RCA and Optical TOSLINK inputs, a built-in USB DAC and headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs, TUK provides the flexibility you need to enjoy all your devices.
- AMT TWEETERS – TUK utilizes high-performance AMT tweeters to deliver brighter, more accurate highs. Their wide horizontal dispersion also offers improved stereo imaging and soundstage.
- ALUMINUM DRIVERS – Due to their high rigidity and low mass, TUK’s aluminum drivers operate at optimal efficiency while reducing distortion at higher volumes.
- DSP CONTROLLED – TUK features integrated digital signal processing (DSP), designed to optimize audio quality and provide greater accuracy in sound reproduction.
- ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY – Along with Optical and RCA inputs, TUK includes an independent phono input for your turntable, a USB DAC, a dedicated headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs for high fidelity streaming.
- ACTIVE CROSSOVER – When enabled, TUK’s active crossover filters out frequencies below 80Hz and sends them directly to a connected subwoofer. Off-loading this portion of the frequency range further improves resolution while reducing distortion.
- FULL CONTROL – Packed with functionality, TUK’s remote allows you to make quick input, volume, tone and balance adjustments, as well as control playback when streaming via Bluetooth®.
- 28 mm x 35 mm Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeters
- 5.25 inch Aluminum Concave Cone Drivers
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance
- 260W Peak Power (130 Watts Total RMS)
- 950 mV Input Sensitivity
- 2-way Crossover System
- 2.7 kHz Crossover Frequency
- 40 Hz – 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 80 Hz Low Pass Filter / High Pass Filter
- Optical (TOSLINK) Audio, Bluetooth® 4.2 with Qualcomm® aptX™ HD and AAC codec Input
- USB Audio Input, RCA input, Dedicated Phono Pre-amp RCA Input
- Headphone output, Subwoofer output, USB charge port 5V 2.0A
- Active to Passive Knurled Speaker Binding Posts
- AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply
- < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Auto power down & auto power up mode
- Acoustic grade MDF rear ported cabinets
- 1/4″-20 threaded hole on bottom for mounting
- Each speaker measures 7.0″ W x 8.5″ D x 10.9″ H (17.8 x 21.5 x 27.6 cm)