Lumin - S1 - Network Player
Improving on the massively successful LUMIN A1 was never going to be easy, it involved tuning every part of the system to complement the new SABRE32 DAC chips, including revising the clocking system and enhancing the external dual-toroidal power supply.
The result is all the characteristic LUMIN musicality alongside greater resolution and dynamics.
- Includes DSD128 5.6Mhz 1-bit playback
- 4 ESS SABRE32 ES9018 DAC chips 2 units per channel delivering 16 DACs per channel in parallel
- New clocking system
- Enhanced external dual-toroidal power supply
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE: 4 ESS SABRE32 9018 DAC chips – 2 units per channel delivering 16 DACs per channel in parallel; Fully balanced layout with high-quality components; Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: HDMI - DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit; PCM 44.1–192kHz, 16–24-bit, Stereo
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: BNC SPDIF - PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit; DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- POWER SUPPLY: External dual-toroidal; Available in 240V and 110V versions
- FINISH: Raw brushed aluminium or black anodised brushed aluminium
- LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS): 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
- PSU: 100mm (W), 315mm (D), 55mm (H), 2kg
All Lumin Network Players