Marantz - SR7015- AV Receiver (NEW! AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER)
9.2ch 8K AV Receiver w/ HEOS
SR7015 9.2ch 8K AV Amplifier with 3D Sound and HEOS Built-in Immerse yourself in stunning 3D surround sound with the most complete format support including Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced. The SR7015 easily handles the most demanding scenes in action films, as well as offering the most musical audio playback. The stylish aluminium front panel with illuminated porthole display represents the typical Marantz luxury. Stream music from leading services, and listen to music in your whole home with HEOS Built-in.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR, as well as the latest gaming technologies such as 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the new Marantz SR7015 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.
- Premium-performance 9-channel amplifier: Delivering a masterful 200W per channel so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources.
- Featuring the most advanced three-dimensional audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favourite audio styles.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV amplifier.
- The greatest technology for home cinema support: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Play back ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks, and enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components elevate the Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer produce more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Almost unlimited music sources: Stream from music services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, Tidal and more, or stream directly from smart devices via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth
- Features HEOS Built-in and the free HEOS App: Your key to digital music streaming, multi-room audio and voice control throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favourite voice assistants: With the SR7015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Powerful 9-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR7015 delivers 200W of power per channel. With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Masterful 8K HDMI Connectivity with eARC
The new Marantz SR7015 includes 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs for all your favourite sources. One dedicated 8K input supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Additionally, the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI ports. Showcasing the latest HDMI technology and specifications, the new SR7015 lets you take home entertainment to the next level with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR, QMS and QFT support. The video processor is capable of upscaling native video sources up to 8K quality. The SR7015 also features HDMI eARC support, which supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in masterful quality from your TV apps. Conveniently, your HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source (when available).
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos with up to 7.1.4 configuration (with additional 2ch amplifier). Enjoy a 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound speaker system and up to four additional overhead speakers or four Dolby Atmos enabled up-firing speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content. For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism for all your favourite movies. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
IMAX Enhanced Technology
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced — the latest technology from DTS that sets a new standard for home theatre imaging, sound, scale and clarity. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio and experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
By fully immersing the listener in life-like sound, Auro-3D provides a more encapsulating surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels in addition to the regular channels. The SR7015 supports 7.1, 9.1 and up to 10.1 Auro-3D configuration including top surround channel, or the “Voice of God” speaker above the listening position with an added amplification for 10.1 setting. Also supported is Auro-Matic, the groundbreaking up-mixing algorithm that converts legacy content into the Auro-3D format.
Experience the Next Chapter in Movie Entertainment
The new SR7015 lets you enjoy all your entertainment in the highest quality formatting available. Screen your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, and take advantage of advanced video technologies like Dynamic HDR, HDR10+ or Dolby Vision. Quick Media Switching (QMS) eliminates previously known video delay.
The Next Level in Gaming
Experience the highest quality gaming thrills yet. Enjoy your gaming with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing to offer a smoother, lag-free gaming experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips, no matter where you place your subwoofer. Connected subwoofers can be calibrated independently thanks to Audyssey Sub EQ HT technology for more seamless bass performance tailored to any room.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Ask to play your favourite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favourite to use - you’re in control. (Functionality and availability vary by voice agent)
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favourite music services through Alexa to the SR7015 with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet Radio, TIDAL and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice. To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.
AirPlay 2 and Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources. AirPlay 2 also supports multi-room audio — wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering for smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or control with your voice via Siri.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Streaming with Dual Diversity Antennas
Featuring dual diversity antennas, the SR7015 lets you stream your favourite audio tracks wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The dual diversity antenna system ensures stable streaming even in congested urban environments, and the Wi-Fi function features 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n) technology for compatibility with the widest range of smart devices. The SR7015 offers quick and easy push-button Wi-Fi protected setup and simple iOS Wi-Fi sharing.
Bluetooth Audio Transmission
Watch the latest movie or listen to music without waking the house. Listen to the audio on Bluetooth-connected headphones wirelessly and main speakers off, not to disturb anyone around you. The SR7015 allows you as well to play audio on both Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously. If you have a family member or a friend who is hearing impaired, this is a great option to enjoy a movie together without raising the overall volume.
HEOS Built-in is your key to an unlimited music experience, anywhere in your home. Play songs stored on your smart device or personal media server, and stream your favourite hits from leading streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, TuneIn Internet Radio and more, even in high resolution. Pair your HEOS enabled AVR with any HEOS Built-in product or speaker, and distribute any music source or TV sound anywhere in your home.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required
Hi-Res Audio Support
The ability to decode Hi-Res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD) lets you enjoy each note exactly as the artist intended. Listen to your music via the front panel USB port or over network sources.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458 D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Features proprietary HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) circuit boards, providing superior low-noise wideband performance and an ultra-fast slew rate for maximum dynamic range to support high-resolution audio formats. Current Feedback Topology technology, another proprietary Marantz innovation, delivers wide closed-loop bandwidth and very high slew rate for superior fidelity with wideband audio sources.
Integrated Phono Input with HDAM EQ Stage
Easily connect your analogue turntable to the amplifier and enjoy the warmth and realism of your vinyl collection. The HDAM component of the Marantz SR7015 outperforms op-amp solutions due to its high speed and maintains a clean audio signal for exceptional sound performance.
Pre-Amplifier Mode at Amp Assign
With new Pre-Amplifier Mode, your Marantz AV amplifier works as a perfect AV pre-processor with the latest HDMI connectivity. Pre-Amplifier Mode provides a cleaner signal path and more tolerance in clipping level by disconnecting internal amplifiers. Modernise your AV separate system with the best-in-class gear.
11.2 Channel Processing Capability
The SR7015 features up to 11.2 channel processing capability. Connect your choice of 2-channel power amplifier to the SR7015 for even more immersive, fluid 3D audio experience at up to 7.2.4 speaker configuration.
“Roon Tested” Certified
All new Marantz AV amplifiers are now Roon Tested. Get more out of your digital music library with searchable, surfable information about your favourite artists and songs. Find lyrics, concert dates, photos, bios, reviews and more. Subscription required.
Watch a movie in one room while another family member plays a song from Spotify in a different zone without interruption. Enjoy 7.1-channel surround sound in the main room and a separate source or music stream in another. Connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook up a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
All Zone TV Audio
Share the main zone TV audio in the second zone without losing fully discrete multi-channel playback in the main zone. Select “Source” for the second zone from the AVR remote app so that main zone audio will not switch to stereo PCM.
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
The SR7015 Quick Start Guide provides simple, direct instructions to get started. Once you connect your TV to the SR7015 via HDMI, the Marantz Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen and guides you through setup. The Setup Assistant helps you establish crucial settings for the best possible sound quality, whatever your configuration. The SR7015 will also rename HDMI inputs automatically when connected or you can rename manually for your convenience.
Smart TV Connectivity
Easily control the SR7015 with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your amplifier, then set “Smart Menu” to ON to begin controlling the amplifier with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AV amplifier setup menu, and four Smart Select options.
Convenient Smart Select Functions
Four Smart Select function buttons on the included remote allow you to store your preferred or frequently used settings and change them when you want — including input source, volume level, sound mode, Audyssey configuration and even “All Zone Stereo” setting for party mode. With the push of a button, the SR7015 instantly configures the amplifier to your desired setting.
Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR7015 supports the Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problem areas in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Built-in Dual Speaker Preset Memory
The new SR7015 stores two Audyssey settings and switches between the two settings on the fly, giving you the freedom to tweak your listening experience based on content or listening environment.
External Control Capabilities
Features external RS232 and IP control capabilities for easy customisation and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. The Marantz SR7015 offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. IR (infrared) remote control input and output are included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theatre system.
More Than 65 Years of Audiophile Heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters, the SR7015 carries on the long Marantz tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and cinema.
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- IMAX Enhanced
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos / Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D
- MPEG-H - Firmware upgrade
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels - 11.2
- Discrete Power Amplifier - 9
- Power Transformer: EI
- Current Feedback Topology
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM)
- Pure Direct
- Gold Plated RCA Terminals
- Clock Jitter Reducer
- Audyssey - MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2
- HEOS Multi-room and Streaming
- Bluetooth Re-transmit for Bluetooth headphones
- Amazon Alexa / Google Voice Assistant / Apple HomePod
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC
- Lossless Formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24
- DSD Audio Streaming - 2.8/5.6MHz
- FLAC HD 192/24
- Gapless Playback - FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD
- AirPlay Audio Streaming - AirPlay2
- Internet Radio - TuneIn
- Spotify - Connect
- Amazon Music HD / Deezer / TIDAL / Napster / others (varies per region)
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones - Android/iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets - Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet Port
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front - 7/1
- HDCP2.3 support
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone - 2/1
- Video Conversion Analogue -> HDMI
- HDMI to HDMI scaling - up to 8K 60/50Hz
- 8K/60Hz / 4K/120Hz / CEC / eARC
- Dolby Vision / HDR10+ / Dynamic HDR / HLG
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) Pass-through for gaming
- Variable Refresh Rate / Quick Frame Transport / Quick Media Switching
- HDMI pass-through in Standby Mode
- DSD Audio Capability
- Auto LipSync
Multiroom / CI
- HEOS Multi-Room Integrated
- TV Sound Grouping
- Multi-Room zones - 3
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI (2ch)/ Opt, Coax (2ch)/ Network, USB / Analogue
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control
- IR Flasher In
- Marantz Remote Bus
- DC Trigger Output - 2
- HDMI Diagnostics
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone - Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- FL Display - 2-lines + Port Hole
- Graphic User Interface - GUI - Advanced
- ISF Certification
- GUI Languages - 9
- Setup Assistant
- Smart Select
- Firmware Update by Network / USB
- Variable Cross Over
- Optimised Bass Redirection
- Bass Sync
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
- Analogue In / Out - 6+1/0
- Phono (MM) In
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial - 2/2
- Multi-Room Out: Analogue / Digital - 2/0
- Multichannel Pre Out - 11.2
- Subwoofer Out - 2
- 7.1 Multichannel Input
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw
- Number of Speaker Terminals - 11
- Speaker A / B - assignable
- Bi-Amp Drive - assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal - assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / HDMI / USB
- USB Audio
- Number of Poweramps - 9
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive) - 125W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive) - 165W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 1% 1ch Drive) - 200W
- 70% Guarantee
- Metal Front Pane
- System Remote Control - RC043SR
- Power Consumption in W - 710W
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO on / off) in W - 65 W / 110 W
- Standby Consumption in W - 0.2
- CEC Standby Consumption in W - 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W - 3.7
- Maximum Dimensions in mm - Antenna:Horizontal:(W x D x H) 440 x 411 x 185; Antenna:Vertical:(W x D x H) 440 x 411 x 247; w/o Antenna:(W x D x H) 440 x 401 x 185
- Weight in kg - 14.2