Michi - X3 - Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The Michi X3 Integrated Amplifier delivers uncompromised audio performance with a full array of source inputs including Analog, Digital, PC-USB, XLR, apt-X Bluetooth and a Moving Magnet Phono Stage connection for classic vinyl lovers. The X3 is conveniently packaged in an elegant industrial design delivering 350 watts of Class AB power to 4 ohm speakers while maintaining musical accuracy with exceptional acoustic detail.
- AKM premium 768kHz/32bit Digital to Analogue Converter
- Coaxial (3), Optical (3) and Analog RCA (3) inputs
- PC-USB with PCM and DSD 2X
- Bluetooth with apt-X and AAC
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage input
- XLR Balanced input
- Custom engineered toroidal transformer
- Dimmable front panel TFT high resolution display
- IP and RS232 2-way communication for control system integration
- Michi remote control
An AKM 32 bit, 768kHz DAC preforms the critical digital to analog conversion and is complimented by hand selected components in all critical circuits leveraging over 58 years of audio design experience. Countless hours of listening sessions and rigorous bench testing ensures the X3 effortlessly delivers on the promise of accurate musical expression true to the Michi brand.
The X3 is replete with features for seamless integration in any audio system. Rear panel connections support all common cabling methods with 2 sets of custom engineered Michi Rhodium plated speaker binding posts for bi-wire installations. Front panel controls and a high-resolution display assures trouble free operation and simple configuration using the Michi IR remote control.
The X3 includes a custom engineered and Michi factory built high efficiency, oversized, ultra-low noise, toroidal transformer with independent voltage regulators isolating the digital, analog and amplifier circuits eliminating unwanted noise and distortion.
Ethernet and RS232 connectivity provides simple integration with all popular control systems with software updates available via the Internet or a USB flash drive.
The X3 is sure to bring countless hours of entertainment for all listening styles and music genre.
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 485 x 150 x 452mm / 19" × 6" × 17 3/4"
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 132 mm (5.25")
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 230V, 50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 500W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: Normal - <0.5W; Network Wakeup - <2W
- NET WEIGHT: 28.9kg (63.7 lbs.)
- BTU RATING: 1303 BTU/h
- MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT: 350W/Ch (4Ω)
- CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 200W/Ch (8Ω)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): <0.008%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz (+0dB, -0.4dB); Digital Inputs: 20Hz - 20kHz (0 ± 0.4dB); Phono Input: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0dB, +0.4dB)
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted): Line Level Inputs: 102dB; Digital Inputs: 102dB; Phono Input: 80dB
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- DAMPING FACTOR (20Hz - 20kHz, 8Ω): 350
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: >55dB
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 340mV; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 540mV; Phono Input (MM) - 5.2mV
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 100kΩ; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 100kΩ; Digital Inputs - 75Ω; Phono Input (MM) - 47kΩ
- INPUT OVERLOAD: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 3.5V; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 5.5V; Phono Input - 60mV
- PREOUT LEVEL: 1.9V
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 100Ω
- TONE CONTROLS: ±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- COAX/OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT SIGNALS: SPDIF LPCM (Up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- PC-USB: USB Audio Class 1 (up to 24/96); USB Audio Class 2 (up to 24/384)*Driver installation required; DSD and DoP support