Michi - X5 - Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The Michi X5 Integrated Amplifier is Performance Redefined packaged in an exquisite industrial design delivering an astounding 600 Watts of Class AB power into 4 ohm speakers even under the most extreme loading conditions featuring an array of source inputs including Analog, Digital, XLR, apt-X Bluetooth, Moving Magnet and Moving Coil Phono Stage.
- 2 x 600 Watts of robust power
- Bluetooth with aptX
- AKM premium 32-bit/768kHz Digital to Analog Converter
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Supports MQA
The Michi X5 Integrated Amplifier is Performance Redefined delivering an astounding 600 Watts of Class AB power into 4 ohm speakers even under the most extreme loading conditions. The X5 is replete with inputs ensuring support of all popular audio sources including Analog, Digital, XLR, PC-USB, apt-X Bluetooth, and selectable Moving Magnet or Moving Coil Phono Stage.
The acoustic eminence of the X5 is achieved utilising a perfect balance of innovation and critical engineering of every circuit, signal path and audio component ensuring the exquisite industrial design is surpassed only by breathtaking performance accuracy and detail deserving of the Michi brand.
Musical expression of the X5 is evidenced by the exceptional control of near limitless bass energy and essential clarity of the midrange and high frequencies. The X5 delivers true-to-life audio reproduction ensuring meticulous accuracy of the musical timing with exacting spatial positioning be it a solo artist or full orchestral symphony.
The X5 oversized, in-house manufactured toroidal transformer feeds 88,000uF of high efficiency bulk storage smoothing capacitors with isolated power supply feeds to all acoustically sensitive circuits eliminating unwanted noise or distortion further refining the audio.
A front panel high-resolution graphic display is configurable to show operating status, 12 band Graphic EQ or Peak Power Meter. Front panel controls and included Michi remote control assure easy operation and configuration.
Dual sets of Rhodium plated custom Michi speaker binding posts allow effortless connection to loudspeakers including bi-wire installations. RS232 and Ethernet connections allow simple integration with control systems.
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 485 x 195 x 452mm / 19" × 7 5/8" × 17 3/4"
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 132 mm (5 1/4")
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V, 60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 850W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- NET WEIGHT: 43.8kg (96.56 lbs.)
- BTU RATING: 2194 BTU/h
- CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 600W/Ch (4Ω); 350W/Ch (8Ω)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): <0.009%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Line Level Inputs - 10Hz - 100kHz (+0 dB, -0.6 dB); Digital Inputs - 20Hz - 20kHz (0 ± 0.4 dB); Phono Input - 20Hz - 20kHz (+0 dB, -0.2 dB)
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)" Line Level Inputs - 102dB; Digital Inputs - 102dB; Phono Input: 80dB
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- DAMPING FACTOR (20 Hz - 20kHz, 8 ohms): 350
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: >65dB
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 380mV; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 580mV; Phono Input (MM) - 5.7mV; Phono Input (MC) - 570 uV
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 100kΩ; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 100kΩ; Digital Inputs - 75Ω; Phono Input (MM) - 47kΩ; Phono Input (MC) - 100Ω
- INPUT OVERLOAD: Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 12.5V; Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 12.5V; Phono Input (MM) - 197mV; Phono Input (MC) - 19mV
- PREOUT LEVEL: 1V
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 470Ω
- TONE CONTROLS: ±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- COAX/OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT SIGNALS: SPDIF LPCM (Up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- PC-USB: USB Audio Class 1 (up to 24/96); USB Audio Class 2 (up to 32/384); MQA, DSD and DoP support