Monitor Audio - Core W280IDC - In-Wall Speaker
Features an 8-inch C-CAM bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation.
Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3 dB /0 dB / -3 dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- Frequency Response - 45 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance - 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) - 90 dB
- Maximum SPL - 111.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS) - 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements - 30 – 120 W
- Drive Unit Complement - 8" C-CAM cone bass driver, pivoting IDC module housing: 4" C-CAM RST inverted mid range driver, 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls - HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Diameter (Including Grille) - 441 x 288 mm (173/8 x 115/16")
- Overall Depth (Including Grille) - 104 mm (41/8")
- Mounting Depth - 100 mm (315/16")
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter - 387 x 234 mm (151/4" x 93/16")
- Fixing Type - 6 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Construction Material - Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
- Weight - 3.6 kg (7 lb 14 oz)
- Pre-Construction Bracket - WB8 Pre-Construction Bracket (Green)
- Back Box - WCBOX-L
- Sold as: individually