Monitor Audio - Slim CS140 - In-Ceiling Speaker
All of the Slim range speakers – whether used In-Ceiling or In-W all – have a physical depth of less than 100 mm / 4”, making installation in restricted depth, as well as standard stud walls, a trouble-free process.
The CS140 in-ceiling model features a proprietary 4-inch MMP II cone and a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Engineered for excellent detail resolution and complete with either round or square grilles, the CS140 will deliver great sound with super-discreet aesthetics.
- Frequency Response - 75 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance - 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) - 85 dB
- Maximum SPL - 102.8 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS) - 50 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements - 10 – 50 W
- Drive Unit Complement - 1 x 4" MMP II cone bass driver., 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
- Acoustic Configuration - 2-way
- Overall Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W)) Round: 180.2 mm (71/8"), Square: 176.7 x 176.7 mm (615/16 x 615/16")
- Mounting Depth - 98.6 mm (37/8")
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter - 149 mm (57/8")
- Fixing Type - 3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Connection - Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
- Grille Attachment - Magnetic
- Construction Material - Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
- Weight - 1.18 kg (2 lb 10 oz)
- Pre-Construction Bracket - CB4 Pre-Construction Bracket (Pink)
- Back Box - CCBOX-R
- Sold as: individually
Please note: Square grilles are a special order product. Enquire for lead time