Monitor Audio - WR-1 - Wireless Receiver
WT-1 and WR-1 are diminutive wireless transmitter and complementary receiver modules measuring just 6 cm round by 4 cm deep. They can be used together to create a simple wireless zone extension, or to enable wireless rear speakers in a home theatre system.
Please note: The WT-1 and WR-1 cannot be used to power speakers directly.
The WT-1 and WR-1 are the ideal partners for placing between sources and amplifiers or amplifier and subs.
The WR-1 receiver plugs into the inputs of a remote subwoofer or amplifier. It is an ultra-compact module which can be placed hidden away behind other equipments.
A non-slip silicon rubber base is designed to not mark or leave residue on surfaces.
* WT-1/WR-1 are designed and approved to ErP standards and comply with Eco design for energy related products Regulations for Energy-Related Products Directive 2009/125/EC. This means the units consume less than 0.5 Watts of power in standby mode.
- Formats - Compact Wireless transmitter module
- Frequency Response - 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Wireless Type - Lossless/uncompressed Digital 2.4GHz band
- Wireless Range - 10 m (dependant on building construction)
- Input Impedance - > 20K Ohms
- Inputs - Analogue stereo inputs/outputs (RCA)
- A.C Mains Adaptor - External plug type power supply (94-264 VAC) 5v output with world plug pins
- D.C Input Voltage - 5v @ 50mA
- Indicators - LED – on/connected
- Power Consumption - < 0.5Watts standby - ErP certified
- Overall Dimensions - 68 mm x 32 mm (211/16 x 11/4")
- Approvals - ETL/ CE/ Fcc/CB/ Erp
- Weight - 5.76 kg (12 lb 11 oz)