Montaudio - Arapuni PC-1 - Power Cable
Electricity, the lifeblood which pulses through every facet of modern life, is a key player in powering all audio equipment. Often running through thin, sub-par cables whilst distorted by outside interferences such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile phones, its degradation leads to reduction in sound quality.
Named after the largest and oldest running renewable hydroelectric power station on the Waikato River in the North Island of New Zealand, the Arapuni PC-1 Power Cable has been specially developed to deliver thunderous power whilst blocking out interference. Large-gauge 99.9997% high-purity Linear Crystalline Oxygen Free Copper conductors (LC-OFC) provides over four times the cross-sectional area of a typical household power cable for electrical current conduction, ensuring peak power delivery at all times.
Fully shielded with end-to-end aluminium foil & OFC braided mesh, external interference is kept to a minimum to deliver power as cleanly as it was renewably sourced from the mighty Waikato River. A beautiful dark green & yellow braiding with a laser-engraved, hand-polished solid walnut ring completes the unmistakably classy Montaudio signature look.
The Arapuni PC-1 Power Cable is terminated in 24K Gold Plated Audiophile Grade Connectors and is available in different termination configurations to suit different countries. Each cable is expertly test-and-tagged in New Zealand to the AS/NZ 3760 standard.
- Cable Type: Audiophile Grade Power Cable
- Metal: 99.9997% LC-OFC
- Metal Diameter: 2 x 3.298 mm² + 1 x 3.463 mm²
- Dielectric: High Quality Polyethylene PE Dielectric on Main Conductors + Natural Cotton Filler
- Shielding: Full Aluminum Foil + OFC Braided
- Connectors: 24K Gold Plated Audiophile Grade Connectors
- Terminations: AU/NZ into IEC C15
- Jacket: Dark Green / Yellow Gold Braided
- Outer Diameter: 15 mm
- Lengths: 1.5M or 2.0M
- Rating: 10A/250V 15A/125V A.C