Optoma - HD39Darbee - Full HD 3D Projector
The HD39Darbee couples high-end home cinema performance with bright, vibrant visuals to produce a stunning Full HD 1080p viewing experience. It also integrates DARBEE Visual Presence™ image enhancement technology to bring you revolutionary levels of depth and realism.
Optoma’s advanced colour technology, multiple settings and features enable users to enjoy long-lasting, reliable and precise colour for vibrant, lifelike images - perfect for immersive gaming, live sports and home entertainment any time of day. It also features Enhanced Gaming Mode with a 16ms response time, ideal for gaming enthusiasts.
Equipped with a large 1.6x zoom range, vertical lens shift, an integrated speaker and two HDMI inputs enable an easy setup. Games consoles, Blu-ray players, set top boxes or other HDMI devices like Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV™ can be connected. Perfect for gaming, streaming videos and sharing photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
- Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours - 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Award winning Darbee Visual Presence™ technology inside
- Installation flexibility – Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
Darbee's acclaimed Visual Presence™ patented technology further enhances Optoma projection technology, from Blu-rays to video games, and instantly improves the way it looks. Visual Presence adds more depth and realism delivering a clearer sharper picture by embedding stereoscopic depth information from a human-vision-based model. The image processing is adjustable, giving you the flexibility to customise the visual enhancement to suit your particular taste.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Dynamic Black technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen. You can even use MHL to connect and power the HDCast Pro (sold separately).
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
Vertical lens shift
Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Display Technology Single 0.65” 1080p DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast 32,000:1
- Typical lamp life2 Dynamic/Eco/Bright 15000/10000/4000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio 3 1.4 - 2.24:1
- Zoom Type 1.6x Manual
- Lens Shift +17% Vertical
- I/O Connectors 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
- Speaker 10
- Keystone Correction ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg) 2.81
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) 314 x 224 x 114
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset 99% ~ 116%
- Projection Screen Size 0.67 – 7.7m (26.21” - 303.3”) Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance 1.3 - 9.4m
- Projection Lens F/2.5~3.26; f=20.91~32.62mm
- Uniformity 80%
- Maximum Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Computer Compatibility FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- 3D Support Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15 - 91kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 25 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode) 29dB
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 309W Bright mode / 249W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type 260W
- Operating Conditions 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- On Screen Display 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
- Standard Accessories AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, Basic user manual
- Optional Accessories 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless Yes
- Warranty 2 Years
- RoHS Compliant