The Audio Tailor Reviews
Call Us 1300 308 711
Hot
New
In stock
Call for Stock

Plinius - SA-Reference - Reference Power Amplifier

SKU: SA-REFERENCE-BLACK

$18,995.00

Buy Now. Fast Delivery or Store Pickup
Trusted by 40,000+ Customers in Australia
We love helping our customers create amazing experiences
Hi Fi Reviews

Speak to a Plinius Expert In Store

Call 1300 308 711.

Get Brisbane Store Directions.

Trusted by 40,000+ Customers


Service you can trust

Official Australian Dealer


Official Australian Warranty

Great Prices & Deals


Found a better price? Call us.

5-Star Customer Service


Industry experts ready to help

PRODUCT INFORMATION
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
PRODUCT INFORMATION

Designed to work as either a monoblock, or a stereo amplifier. They are truly a masterpiece of design and they display the very best craftsmanship in their build quality.

Designed to work as either a monoblock, or a stereo amplifier. They are truly a masterpiece of design and they display the very best craftsmanship in their build quality.
As a bridged monoblock the SA-Reference will exceed 1 kW of pure balanced amplification and in balanced XLR mode operates as a true balanced amplifier from input to output. Premium components have been used throughout and Class A operation is maintained to over 100 Watts per Channel while 300 Watts is available in both Class A and Class AB stereo mode.
All SA-Reference Amplifiers, have their unique build reference number engraved on the front panel. We can arrange for matched pairs to be built with consecutive numbers when they are used in a monoblock arrangement.
When you purchase a Plinius SA Reference amplifier you are among a very select group of audio enthusiasts that have realised the dream of owning a product that delivers sonic clarity and aesthetic finish combined with extraordinary build quality. The team at Plinius are immensely proud every time one of these units leaves the factory.
Specifications
POWER 300 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms 450 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.05% total harmonic distortion.MONO OUTPUT1000 watts RMS into 8 Ohms 1800 watts RMS into 4 Ohms 20Hz to 20kHzFREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.2dB 0dB at 1Hz and -3dB at 70kHzDISTORTIONTypically <0.05% THD at rated power 0.1% THD and IM worst case prior to clippingCURRENT OUTPUT100A short duration peak per channel Fuse protectedRISE TIMETypically 5µsHUM & NOISE100dB below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz, A weightedINPUT IMPEDENCE47k ohmsGAINRCA Inputs: 32dB Balanced Inputs: 38dBPOWER/CURRENT CONSUMPTION1400W 4.8A (1100W) Class A Idle 0.8A (184W) Class AB Idle/StandbyDIMENSIONSHeight: 275mm (10 3/4")Width: 510mm (20")Depth: 535mm (21")Weight: 57kg (125lb)
CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet Write a review