Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon Esprit SB The Beatles 1964 - Special Edition Turntable
You Save: $132.00
A True Collector’s Item
This special collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group features one of the most influencing artists of all time The Beatles!
The Debut Carbon Esprit SB is one of the most popular audiophile turntables in the world. Its sound is both thrilling and relaxing, musical and detailed just like the sound from The Beatles.
The artwork shows copies of tickets from their legendary worldtour in 1964.
This one of a kind masterpiece is limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
Equipped with the Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB The Beatles 1964 Limited Edition ensures open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth. The Ortofon 2M Red features a tipped elliptical diamond tip and split pole pins with a copper wire to accurately and precisely retrieve all information in the record groove. Purchase this stylish turntable and pick up the slightest of details from all your records.
- Special edition of Debut Carbon Esprit SB
- Limited to 2500 pieces worldwide!
- 33/45 & 78rpm out of the box
- Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- DC power supply with synchronous AC motor
- TPE motor suspension
- Magnetic cartridge 2M red from Ortofon
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Speed - 33, 45 / 78 (electronic/manual speed change)
- Drive principle - Belt drive
- Platter - 300mm acrylic platter
- Mains bearing - Stainless steel
- Wow & flutter - 33: ±0.19 % 45: ±0.17
- Speed drift - 33: ±0.60 % 45: ±0.70 %
- Signal to noise - 68dB
- Tonearm - 8.6”, Carbon
- Effective arm length - 218.5 mm
- Effective arm mass - 6.0 g
- Overhang - 18.5 mm
- Tracking force - 10 - 30 mN
- Included accessories - 15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover
- Power connection - 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption - 7.4 Watts max / < 0.5 Watts standby
- Dimensions - 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight - 4.9 kg net