Quad - Platinum Mono - Mono Block Power Amplifiers
Quad power. Pure, clean and uncoloured. The Platinum Mono is more than capable of driving even the most demanding loudspeakers.
Quad has always stood for solid engineering to give the best sound quality through innovation. Though a long history of ground breaking products it has brought music to the most discerning customers. The Platinum series represents an evolution of the Quad ethic and offers a superior standard of high-fidelity reproduction.
The Quad Platinum Mono power amplifiers have been designed to accurately reproduce recorded music and is capable of driving the most difficult loads, including electrostatic loudspeakers. Fully balanced circuitry throughout and featuring extremely wide frequency bandwidth, the Platinum Monos have selectable single-ended RCA and XLR inputs and two pairs of output terminals per channel to facilitate bi-wiring.
Rated at 180W RMS into 8 ohms, these truly magical mono-blocks are without peer.
- Rated Output Power - 180 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 80kHz (+/-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - >0.010%
- Input Impedance - 10K Ohms
- Gain - 32.5dB
- Dynamic Range - >100dB
- Inputs - RCA (Unbalanced), XLR (Balanced)
- Available as - Pair
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 160 x 380 x 400mm ea
- Weight - 16.7Kg ea
- Available Colours - Black